How to Enroll
Hoosier Care Connect
Hoosier Care Connect is a coordinated care program for Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) members age 65 and over, or with blindness or a disability who are residing in the community and are not eligible for Medicare. Members will select a managed care entity (MCE) responsible for coordinating care in partnership with their medical provider(s). Hoosier Care Connect members will receive all Medicaid-covered benefits in addition to care coordination services. Care coordination services will be individualized based on a member’s assessed level of need determined through a health screening.
Learn more at Indianamedicaid.com or contact the Department of Family Resources at 1-800-403-0864.
INFORMATION REQUIRED TO COMPLETE MEDICAID APPLICATION
For all the people in your household you will need to know:
- Names and dates of birth;
- Social Security Numbers;
- Income from jobs or training;
- Benefits you get now (or got in the past), such as Social Security, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), veteran's benefits, or child support;
- Family and tax relationship information;
- If you are aged, blind, disabled, or receiving Medicare, the amount of money in your checking accounts, savings accounts, or other resources you own; and
- Payments for adult or child care health coverage and/or medical benefits you currently have.
Go to the Find My Local DFR Office website to get the specific application instructions based on your county of residence.
View a list of enrollment centers around the state where you can go to enroll.