Vision benefits for Hoosier Care Connect are provided as part of your MHS benefits.
To find an eye doctor in your area:
- Start your eye doctor search
- Click on Provider Search at the top of the page.
- Choose Indiana Hoosier Care Connect as your Plan.
Vision services include:
- One routine vision exam every year for members 20 and younger
- One routine vision exam every two years for members 21 and older
- New eyeglasses after your exam once every year for members 20 and younger, if your vision has changed a lot since your last pair
- New eyeglasses after your exam once every five years for member 21 and older, if your vision has changed since your last pair
- Replacement eyeglasses and/or frames as determined by your doctor
- Limited contact lens coverage
- Medically-necessary eye tests and treatment for members with eye disease or other diseases that affect the eyes
Enhanced Vision Benefits
Members can receive their covered in full eyewear OR opt out of the standard benefit and receive $75 towards their eyewear.