Telehealth Funding Application
Thank you for your interest in partnering with MHS on a school-based telehealth initiative in your community. In order to begin the process, the provider and school system must already have a relationship where both parties are interested in exploring the opportunity of establishing a school-based telehealth clinic.
If awarded funding, it is in agreement that:
- All marketing and educational materials specific to the school-based telehealth clinic will be co-branded with provider, school, and MHS logos
- The following data will be provided to MHS: total number of users, number of visits by type/diagnosis, patient satisfaction, and parent satisfaction
- The provider will partner with MHS to host two Healthy Celebration events (focused on well child visits) per school year
- The school will participate in MHS’ Adopt-A-School program each school year
- The school will display donated plaque within school-based telehealth clinic/front office
Please fill out the following information entirely in order to have your application considered.