Hoosier Healthwise and CHIP Members
The following listed dental services are covered:
- One cleaning every six months for members 1-20 years old
- One cleaning every year for members 21 and older
- X-rays and fillings
- Getting teeth pulled (based on medical necessity)
- Fluoride treatment every six months for members 1-20 years old
- Orthodontia for children (based on medical necessity)
- Dentures, partials and repairs (with limits)
- Dental surgery (with limits)
- Emergency dental services
Some dental services must be approved in advance, including dentures and dental surgery. Your dentist can help you get approval.
Find a Network Dentist
Use our Find a Provider tool or call MHS Member Services at 1-877-647-4848.