Education and Training
We know that it can be a challenge for you and your staff to find time to attend trainings and educational opportunities. We offer online clinical education through Relias Learning. All Relias Learning courses are free of charge and available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. Many of the Relias Learning courses offer Continued Educational Credits (CEUs), and there is no limit to the number of online courses that MHS providers are permitted to take. For information and a complete course catalog, please log in or sign up for Relias Learning.
Relias Learning offers online learning, staff compliance training and continuing education for behavioral health, mental health, addiction treatment, community health, developmental disability, community action and child welfare organizations.
Behavioral Health Training
MHS offers trainings for both behavioral health and physical health providers in our network at no cost. Our team provides mostly clinical, provider-focused education on topics that are geared towards improving member outcomes. The majority of our clinical trainings also offer behavioral health continuing education units also at no cost to the attendee. Trainings are completed via live/virtual instructor led webinars.
How to sign up for trainings:
- View the lists of all upcoming trainings: (both are open to all providers)
- Select the training date and time that you would like to attend
- Enter the required information and click “Register”
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link and instructions for joining the webinar.
NOTE: Please check your junk folder if you do not receive the confirmation email.
- When you join the webinar, the call-in telephone number and an attendee passcode will be displayed.
Training topics include but are not limited to:
- Behavioral Health Topics
- Bi Polar
- BH Screening Tools
- Co-Occurring Disorders
- Cultural Competency/Cultural Humility
- Motivational Interviewing
- SBIRT (Screening Brief Interventions and Referral to Treatment)
- Substance Use Disorders Topics
- SUD Overview
- Non Substance Related Disorders
For training requests and/or more information, please contact our Clinical Provider Training Department at: BH_training@centene.com.
- Adolescents Transitioning to Adulthood
- Care Coordination
- Discharge Planning
- Engaging the Family in Behavioral Health Treatment
- Titrating Services
- Treatment Planning