MHS Partners With Ivy Tech for Ivy Works
Are you interested in a career change? Are you just starting out in the workforce? Do you live in the Fort Wayne area? MHS and Ivy Tech Community College can help you start on an exciting career path! Right now, Fort Wayne has a need for CNC Machine & Tool Operators and Home Care Techs.
Plus, you may qualify for tuition assistance and other services!
You are invited to attend an information session to learn more about the Ivy Works program. You will also be able to register for classes.
Learn more during information sessions this month:
- Wednesday, September 12: 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Thursday, September 13: 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 21: 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 26: 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Available certificates and program enrollment deadlines include:
- CNC Machine & Tool
- Enrollment deadline is September 24
- Certification Exam: NIMS CNC Operator
- Expected Job Openings: 7,175
- Median Hourly Wage: $11.50-$15.00
- Home Care Tech
- Enrollment deadline is October 14
- Certifications: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Dementia Care, Meal Prep
- Expected Job Openings: 7,685
- Median Hourly Wage: $19.43
Questions? Call the Office of Student Services at 1-260-480-4209 or visit mhsindiana.com/ivyworks