Provider Education & Training
The Provider Webinar Series is designed to offer MHS providers and their office staff a monthly opportunity to learn from subject matter experts and ask questions about current topics and best practices. Registration is free and each webinar will be one hour in length.
Ancillary Providers and MHS: Working Together
October 21, 10 a.m.
In this session for network ancillary providers information on contracting, enrollment, making demographic updates/changes and issue resolution will be shared.
Allwell 2022: Looking Ahead
November 18, 1 p.m.
Learn where we are headed and how you can help make Allwell even better for your patients in 2022.
End of the Year Wrap-Up
December 17, 10 a.m.
We’ll cover the most pressing issues of 2021 and talk about ways MHS can make your life easier in 2022.
- January 2021: Ambetter Better for Members, Better for Providers (PDF)
- February 2021: How to Make Prior Authorizations Work for You (PDF)
- March 2021: HCC in 2021 (PDF)
- July 2021: MHS 101 (PDF)
- August 2021: MHS Secure Provider Web Portal Overview (PDF)
- January 2020: Ambetter in 2020: Better for Members, Better for Providers (PDF)
- February 2020: Allwell in 2020: What Providers Need to Know (PDF)
- March 2020: How to Make Prior Authorizations Work for You (PDF)
- April 2020: Secure Provider Portal Functions & Tips (PDF)
- May 2020: Common Issues and Dispute Resolution (PDF)
- June 2020: Behavioral Health Services Made Easy (PDF)
- July 2020: MHS 101 (PDF)
- August 2020: Quality Programs (PDF)
- September 2020: Contracting Process: New and Existing Providers (PDF)
- November 2020: Allwell in 2021: Looking Ahead (PDF)
- November 2020: Allwell from MHS Provider Orientation (PDF)
- January 2021: Welcome to Managed Health Services (MHS) (PDF)
- 2020 Home Health Presentation (PDF)
- 2020 Hospice Billing Presentation (PDF)
- 2020 Provider Enrollment Credentialing Annual Presentation (PDF)