Provider Education & Training
The Provider Webinar Series is designed to offer MHS providers and their office staff a monthly opportunity to learn from subject matter experts and ask questions about current topics and best practices. Registration is free and each webinar will be one hour in length.
January 28, 1 p.m.
Ambetter in 2020: Better for Members, Better for Providers
Our Ambetter membership continues to grow each year. Find out everything you need to know about working with Ambetter from MHS & what's new for providers in 2020.
February 20, 10 a.m.
Allwell in 2020: What Providers Need to Know
Learn what's new and how you can get the most from Allwell for your practice and patients.
March 24, 1 p.m.
How to Make Prior Authorizations Work for You
Everything providers need to know about submitting PAs to make the process go guickly and smoothly.
April 23, 10 a.m.
Secure Provider Portal Functions & Tips
Learn about the many powerful features of the MHS Secure Provider Portal, and how the portal can make your job easier.
May 19, 1 p.m.
Common Issues & Dispute Resolution
Having issues with billing? Here's your chance to learn billing tips and how to resolve disputes with ease.
June 18, 10 a.m.
Behavioral Health Services Made Easy
Find out how MHS makes providing behavioral health services easy: provider enrollment, claim processing, prior authorization and so much more!
July 14, 1 p.m.
New to MHS, or just need a refresher on our programs and services? We're constantly expanding and improving our offerings - we guarantee you'll learn something in this session you didn't already know!
August 20, 10 a.m.
All about MHS' Quality Improvement programs, standards and measures, and tools your primary care office can use to close member care gaps and increase your Pay for Performance outcomes.
September 22, 1 p.m.
Contracting Process: New and Existing Providers
Learn about MHS' contracting process, including practitioner updates and accuracy validation.
October 22, 10 a.m.
Ambetter in 2021: Even Better
Find out what's in store for Ambetter next year.
November 17, 1 p.m.
Allwell in 2021: Looking Ahead
Learn where we are headed and how you can help make Allwell even better for patients in 2021.
December 17, 10 a.m.
End of the Year Wrap-Up and Hot Topics
We'll cover the most pressing issues of 2020 and talk about ways MHS can make your life easier in 2021.
- February 2019: Allwell in 2019: What Should You Know? (PDF)
- March 2019: How to Make Prior Authorizations Work for You (PDF)
- April 2019: Behavioral Health Services Made Easy (PDF)
- May 2019: Tips and Resources for Working with MHS Members (PDF)
- June 2019: Gateway to Work and the Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP) (PDF)
- July 2019: How the Secure Provider Portal Can Save You Time (PDF)
- January 2018 : Ambetter in 2018: What Should You Know? (PDF)
- February 2018: Important Changes to the Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP) (PDF)
- March 2018: How to Make Prior Authorizations Work for You (PDF)
- April 2018: The Ins and Outs of UB Billing (PDF)
- May 2018: P4P Overview (PDF)
- June 2018: The Ins and Outs of CMS Billing (PDF)
- July 2018: MHS Secure Web Portal Overview (PDF)
- November 2018: 2019 Allwell from MHS (PDF)
- December 2018: 2018 End of Year Wrap Up & Hot Topics (PDF)