Provider Education & Training
The Provider Webinar Series is designed to offer MHS providers and their office staff a monthly opportunity to learn from subject matter experts and ask questions about current topics and best practices. Registration is free and each webinar will be one hour in length.
We also offer free lunch and learns all over the state. Click here to sign up for the MHS 2019 Lunch Education Series.
August 15, 10 a.m.
The Ins and Outs of Billing
Having issues with billing? Here’s your chance to learn the ins and outs of billing for Medicaid and Ambetter. Come ready to get your outstanding questions answered!
September 10, 1 p.m.
Value-based contracting is the future. Learn what it is, what we’re doing now for 2020, and how MHS’ P4P program has been preparing you all along.
October 10, 10 a.m.
Ambetter in 2020
Find out what’s in store for Ambetter next year.
November 12, 1 p.m.
Looking Forward to Allwell in 2020
Allwell is expanding again in 2020! Learn where we are headed and how you can help make Allwell even better for your patients in 2020.
December 12, 10 a.m.
End of the Year Wrap-Up and Hot Topics
We’ll cover the most pressing issues of 2019 and talk about ways MHS can make your life easier in 2020.
- February 2019: Allwell in 2019: What Should You Know? (PDF)
- March 2019: How to Make Prior Authorizations Work for You (PDF)
- May 2019: Tips and Resources for Working with MHS Members (PDF)
- June 2019: Gateway to Work and the Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP) (PDF)
- January 2018 : Ambetter in 2018: What Should You Know? (PDF)
- February 2018: Important Changes to the Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP) (PDF)
- March 2018: How to Make Prior Authorizations Work for You (PDF)
- April 2018: The Ins and Outs of UB Billing (PDF)
- May 2018: P4P Overview (PDF)
- June 2018: The Ins and Outs of CMS Billing (PDF)
- July 2018: MHS Secure Web Portal Overview (PDF)
- November 2018: 2019 Allwell from MHS (PDF)
- December 2018: 2018 End of Year Wrap Up & Hot Topics (PDF)