Provider Education & Training
The Provider Webinar Series is designed to offer MHS providers and their office staff a monthly opportunity to learn from subject matter experts and ask questions about current topics and best practices. Registration is free and each webinar will be one hour in length.
Continuity of Care (Risk Adjustment)
January 25, 10 a.m.
How to Make Prior Authorizations and BH Prior Authorizations Work for You
February 24, 10 a.m.
Care Management/Disease Management (Utilization)
March 22, 10 a.m.
Claim Issues and Dispute Resolutions
April 21, 10 a.m.
MHS Quality Programs
May 24, 10 a.m.
Provider Directory/Demographic Updates
June 23, 10 a.m.
July 19, 10 a.m.
Secure Provider Portal
August 25, 10 a.m.
Behavior Health Overview
September 20, 10 a.m.
Ancillary Providers and MHS: Working Together
October 20, 10 a.m.
November 15, 10 a.m.
Looking Ahead to 2023
December 8, 10 a.m.
- January 2021: Ambetter Better for Members, Better for Providers (PDF)
- February 2021: How to Make Prior Authorizations Work for You (PDF)
- March 2021: HCC in 2021 (PDF)
- April 2021: Claim Issues and Dispute Resolutions (PDF)
- May 2021: Maximizing Your Quality Performance (PDF)
- June 2021: MHS Behavioral Health 101 (PDF)
- July 2021: MHS 101 (PDF)
- August 2021: MHS Secure Provider Web Portal Overview (PDF)
- September 2021: Provider Updates with MHS Made Easy (PDF)
- October 2021: Ancillary Providers and MHS: Working Together (PDF)
IHCP Works Seminars
- Claims 101 (PDF)
- Claims Issues and Dispute Resolution 201 (PDF)
- Member Benefits and Care Management Programs (PDF)
- Prior Authorization 101 (PDF)
- Prior Authorization 201 (PDF)
- Provider Enrollment and Credentialing (PDF)
- Wellcare By Allwell: What's New for 2022 (PDF)
- 2020 Home Health Presentation (PDF)
- 2020 Hospice Billing Presentation (PDF)
- 2020 Provider Enrollment Credentialing Annual Presentation (PDF)