Clinical Provider Training
As a contracted provider for MHS Indiana, you can schedule complimentary clinical training for your organization on a variety of topics. Most of our training courses are approved for CE credit by the National Board of Certified Counselors for all master’s level behavioral health clinicians in Indiana and by the California Board of Registered Nursing for nurses. A menu of our current topics is available here. To request an on-site clinical training or live webinar for your organization, please contact Christopher Christmas at email@example.com or call 317-606-5416.
MHS also offers a variety of live training opportunities. Attendees will need to log into the GoToTraining room and will also need to call into the conference number. For a list of upcoming trainings and to register, go to the GoToTraining page.
The Provider Webinar Series is designed to offer MHS providers and their office staff a monthly opportunity to learn from subject matter experts and ask questions about current topics and best practices. Registration is free and each webinar will be one hour in length.
December 13, 1 p.m.
End of the Year Wrap-Up and Hot Topics
We’ll cover the most pressing issues of 2018 and talk about ways MHS can make your life easier in 2019.
- January 2018 : Ambetter in 2018: What Should You Know? (PDF)
- February 2018: Important Changes to the Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP) (PDF)
- March 2018: How to Make Prior Authorizations Work for You (PDF)
- April 2018: The Ins and Outs of UB Billing (PDF)
- May 2018: P4P Overview (PDF)
- June 2018: The Ins and Outs of CMS Billing (PDF)
- July 2018: MHS Secure Web Portal Overview (PDF)
- November 2018: 2019 Allwell from MHS (PDF)