Provider Education & Training
The Provider Webinar Series is designed to offer MHS providers and their office staff a monthly opportunity to learn from subject matter experts and ask questions about current topics and best practices. Registration is free and each webinar will be one hour in length.
We also offer free lunch and learns all over the state. Click here to sign up for the MHS 2019 Lunch Education Series.
July 16, 1 p.m.
How the Secure Provider Portal Can Save You Time
Learn about the many powerful features of the MHS Secure Provider Portal, and how the portal can make your job easier.
August 15, 10 a.m.
The Ins and Outs of Billing
Having issues with billing? Here’s your chance to learn the ins and outs of billing for Medicaid and Ambetter. Come ready to get your outstanding questions answered!
September 10, 1 p.m.
Value-based contracting is the future. Learn what it is, what we’re doing now for 2020, and how MHS’ P4P program has been preparing you all along.
October 17, 10 a.m.
Ambetter in 2020
Find out what’s in store for Ambetter next year.
November 12, 1 p.m.
Looking Forward to Allwell in 2020
Allwell is expanding again in 2020! Learn where we are headed and how you can help make Allwell even better for your patients in 2020.
December 12, 10 a.m.
End of the Year Wrap-Up and Hot Topics
We’ll cover the most pressing issues of 2019 and talk about ways MHS can make your life easier in 2020.
- January 2018 : Ambetter in 2018: What Should You Know? (PDF)
- February 2018: Important Changes to the Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP) (PDF)
- March 2018: How to Make Prior Authorizations Work for You (PDF)
- April 2018: The Ins and Outs of UB Billing (PDF)
- May 2018: P4P Overview (PDF)
- June 2018: The Ins and Outs of CMS Billing (PDF)
- July 2018: MHS Secure Web Portal Overview (PDF)
- November 2018: 2019 Allwell from MHS (PDF)
- December 2018: 2018 End of Year Wrap Up & Hot Topics (PDF)