Provider Education & Training
The Provider Webinar Series is designed to offer MHS providers and their office staff a monthly opportunity to learn from subject matter experts and ask questions about current topics and best practices. Registration is free and each webinar will be one hour in length.
HCC in 2021
March 23, 1 p.m.
In this session important changes and updates to the Hoosier Care Connect program will be shared for 2021.
Claim Issues and Dispute Resolutions
April 22, 10 a.m.
Learn about the many powerful features of the MHS Secure Provider Portal, and how the portal can make your job easier.
MHS Quality Programs
May 20, 1 p.m.
Having issues with billing? Here’s your chance to learn billing tips and how to resolve disputes with ease.
MHS Behavioral Health 101
June 17, 10 a.m.
Find out how MHS makes providing behavioral health services easy: provider enrollment, claim processing, prior authorization and so much more!
July 15, 1 p.m.
New to MHS, or just need a refresher on our programs and services? We’re constantly expanding and improving our offerings – we guarantee you’ll learn something in this session you didn’t already know!
Secure Provider Portal
August 19, 10 a.m.
All about MHS’ Quality Improvement programs, standards and measures, and tools your primary care ofce can use to close member care gaps and increase your Pay for Performance outcomes.
Contracting Process Name Change
September 23, 1 p.m.
Learn about MHS’ contracting process, including practitioner updates and accuracy validation.
Ancillary Providers and MHS: Working Together
October 21, 10 a.m.
In this session for network ancillary providers information on contracting, enrollment, making demographic updates/changes and issue resolution will be shared.
Allwell 2022: Looking Ahead
November 18, 1 p.m.
Learn where we are headed and how you can help make Allwell even better for your patients in 2022.
End of the Year Wrap-Up
December 17, 10 a.m.
We’ll cover the most pressing issues of 2021 and talk about ways MHS can make your life easier in 2022.
- January 2020: Ambetter in 2020: Better for Members, Better for Providers (PDF)
- February 2020: Allwell in 2020: What Providers Need to Know (PDF)
- March 202: How to Make Prior Authorizations Work for You (PDF)
- April 2020: Secure Provider Portal Functions & Tips (PDF)
- May 2020: Common Issues and Dispute Resolution (PDF)
- June 2020: Behavioral Health Services Made Easy (PDF)
- July 2020: MHS 101 (PDF)
- August 2020: Quality Programs (PDF)
- November 2020: Allwell in 2021: Looking Ahead (PDF)
- November 2020: Allwell from MHS Provider Orientation (PDF)