MHS is your partner in health. We are proud to offer the MHS Healthy Kids Club to our members.
This is a FREE educational program. The club is geared towards kids 12 and under, and anyone can sign up. It will promote fun ways for kids to stay healthy.
MHS Healthy Kids Club members will get:
- A membership card from RosieRoo.
- A monthly e-newsletter with healthy tips and recipes. It will also have fun activities to share with friends and family.
- A fun, educational book mailed every three months.
2020 Monthly Newsletters
- January: 5 Healthy Habits for the Year (PDF)
- February: Keeping Your Heart Healthy (PDF)
- March: Going to the Doctor (PDF)
- April: Healthy Food is Colorful Food (PDF)
- May: Growing Bodies Need Sleep (PDF)
- June: Turn Your School Bag into an Adventure Pack (PDF)
- July: Fun with Fireworks (PDF)
- August: Healthy Kids are Better Students (PDF)
- September: Sports Safety (PDF)
- October: Don't be Scared of the Dentist! (PDF)
- November: Fun Family Dinners (PDF)
- December: Home Alone (PDF)
ASK (About Special Kids)
MHS is proud to have About Special Kids (ASK) as our partner in the Healthy Kids Club. ASK works to help children with special needs live better lives. They help families that have a child with special needs find services and people that can help them. In Indiana there are close to 270,000 children that have a disability; ASK serves as many as they can each year! If you have a child with special needs, call ASK at 1-800-964-4746 – they can help. Find out more at aboutspecialkids.org.