You can find All of your benefits in your MHS Member Handbook. The MHS Member Handbook is available in both English and Spanish. MHS also has a quick reference guide to help you find your benefits quickly.
Your MHS Member Handbook can tell you about:
- Transportation / ride services
- Language Assistance, such as translation or interpreter services and TDD/TTY.
- Dental and Vision Exams
- Behavioral Health / Mental Health
- Specialists and services needing a referral from your doctor
- Pharmacy / Drug Formulary
Need help? MHS offers programs for our members to help them with special needs:
- The Children with Special Needs program helps provide case management to families with children who have difficult medical problems and will benefit from team care.
- The Family Education Network can help explain your benefits, and more.
- The Ombudsman program provides MHS members with free and easy access to an independent party which will investigate and help with member concerns.
- The Special Health Needs programs offer advice and healthcare tips that can help you take that extra step to live an active and healthy lifestyle.