You can find all of your covered services in your MHS Member Handbook. The MHS Member Handbook is available in both English and Spanish. MHS also has a quick reference guide to help you find your covered services quickly.
|Member Handbook 2014 (PDF),
Your MHS Member Handbook can tell you about:
- How to get medical care
- Transportation / ride services
- NurseWise 24/7 nurse hotline – ask a nurse your health questions
- Language Assistance, such as translation or interpreter services and TDD/TTY.
- Dental and Vision Exams
- Behavioral Health / Mental Health
- Specialists and services needing a referral from your doctor
- Pharmacy / Drug Formulary
- Your rights and responsibilities
- CentAccount Rewards
- SafeLink Free Cell Phone
- MHS Ombudsman
- Special Health Needs (Case and Disease Management programs)
- Pregnancy and Baby Programs
- Health Library
- Childhood Schedules (birth to 6 years old)
- Adolescent Schedule (7 to 18 years old)
- Adult Schedule (over 18 years old)
Special Programs and Services
Or, browse our Brochures & Guides
Need Help Understanding Your Benefits?
The MHS MemberConnections®outreach team can help explain your health coverage over the phone and can connect you to other community resources.
The MHS Family Education Network can help explain your health coverage through in-person training around the State.
Please call MHS Member Services at (877) 647-4848 or, Send us a Message if you would like to know more about these programs.
Visit Your Doctor – Get Your Preventive Care and Shots
We visit the doctor when we are sick or hurt so that we can get better, but doctors can help us when we’re not sick, too. Doctors can help us find the early warning signs of health problems so that we can change our lifestyles or take medications that will keep us from getting sick – or worse. We also get immunizations (shots) that keep us from getting diseases that can cause wide-spread sickness in our communities.Learn about preventive health guidelines for:
Children (PDF)Learn about the shots you and your child need to stay healthy.