MHS is your partner in health. We are proud to offer the MHS Healthy Kids Club to our members.
This is a FREE educational program. The club is geared towards kids 12 and under, and anyone can sign up. It will promote fun ways for kids to stay healthy.
MHS Healthy Kids Club members will get:
- A membership card from RosieRoo.
- A monthly e-newsletter with healthy tips and recipes. It will also have fun activities to share with friends and family.
- A fun, educational book mailed every three months.
2019 Monthly Newsletters
- September: Sports Safety (PDF)
- August: Healthy Kids are Better Students (PDF)
- July: Fun with Fireworks (PDF)
- June: Turn Your School Bag into an Adventure Pack (PDF)
- May: Growing Bodies Need Sleep (PDF)
- April: Healthy Food is Colorful Food (PDF)
- March: Going to the Doctor (PDF)
- February: Keeping Your Heart Healthy (PDF)
- January: 5 Healthy Habits for the Year (PDF)
ASK (About Special Kids)
MHS is proud to have About Special Kids (ASK) as our partner in the Healthy Kids Club. ASK works to help children with special needs live better lives. They help families that have a child with special needs find services and people that can help them. In Indiana there are close to 270,000 children that have a disability; ASK serves as many as they can each year! If you have a child with special needs, call ASK at 1-800-964-4746 – they can help. Find out more at aboutspecialkids.org.