Ivy Tech and MHS Partnership
Are you interested in a career change? Are you just starting out in the workforce?
MHS and Ivy Tech Community College can help you start on an exciting career path!
Ivy Works provides support to help you pursue two certificates:
- Home Health Care Tech
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machine and Tool
|Home Health Care Tech||CNC Machine & Tool|
|Certifications||Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Dementia Care, Meal Prep||NIMS CNC Operator|
|Median Hourly Wage||$11.50-$15.00*||$18.95*|
|Expected Job Openings||7,685*||7,175*|
|Enrollment Deadline||Sunday, Oct. 14||Monday, Sept. 24|
You may qualify for tuition assistance and other services such as transportation to and from classes.
Learn more during information sessions this month:
- Wednesday, Sept. 12 – 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 13 – 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 21 – 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 26 – 6 to 8 p.m.
For enrollment or questions, contact the Office of Student Success at 1-260-480-4209 or email@example.com.