Pay at Moneygram
Pay your HIP POWER Account
MHS is excited to offer another easy way to pay your monthly POWER Account Contribution. Beginning June 2, 2015 you can use MoneyGram to make payments. MoneyGram is fast, convenient and has no fee* for HIP POWER Account contributions, with locations near where you live or work.
How to Pay your POWER Account Contribution at a MoneyGram Location:
- Find MoneyGram locations – more than 40,000 US agent locations inside retailers like CVS/pharmacy, Advance America, Walmart and thousands more!
- Bring these items with you:
- Your POWER Account Invoice
- Your Member ID (found on your invoice)
- Cash or PIN debit card also accepted at Walmart
- Receive Code: 15200
- Complete the MoneyGram ExpressPayment® blue form, use the red MoneyGram phone, or use the MoneyGram kiosk to complete your transaction. It usually takes just minutes.**
Payment processes may vary depending on your location. Just ask an associate for help.
Find a MoneyGram location: Visit MoneyGram.com/billpaylocations or call 1-800-926-9400.
Learn more about paying bills through MoneyGram at MoneyGram.com/billpayment
MoneyGram is a global provider of innovative money transfer services connecting millions of people around the globe. MoneyGram is fast, reliable and affordable, enabling customers to send and receive money around the globe, often within minutes, to bring loved ones closer.
*No fee offer is subject to change without notice.
**Payment notification may be available in real time or within 10 minutes except Next-Day Service or 2-3 Day Service. All service levels subject to cutoff times, vary by biller, are in business days and do not include weekends or holidays. Actual payment posting time and availability determined by biller.
Licensed as a Money Transmitter by the Banking Department of the State of New York, licensed by the Georgia Department of Banking and Finance; NMLS #898432; Massachusetts Check Seller License # CS0025, Foreign Transmittal License # FT89432. NMLS # 898432. MoneyGram and the Globe are marks of MoneyGram.